|Tunisia Event 2013
We are excited to announce a new, 10 days long-long, non-competitive off-road tour. It will take place in the remote parts of Tunisia, between November 2-11, 2013. The event will start and finish in Genova, Italy.
2.11.2013 - technical and administrative scrutinizing 9.00- 12:00AM at Genova port
2.11.2013 - departure to Tunis - ship GNV - 14.00 PM
3.11.2013 - Arrival of Tunis at about 2PM - move to Gabes - 420km - Hotel Chems
4.11.2013 - Gabes - Ksar Gillane - 200km - camp Paradis
5.11.2013 - Ksar Gillane - Ksar Gillane - 130km - camp Paradis
6.11.2013 - Ksar Gillane - Tembain - 100km - camp Tembaine
7.11.2013 - Tembain - Ksar Gillane - 100km - camp Paradis
8.11.2013 - Ksar Gillane - Douz - 125km - hotel Mehari/ElMouradi
9.11.2013 - Douz - Douz - 150km - hotel Mehari/ElMouradi
10.11.2013 - Douz - Tunis, Departure from Genova at 4:00 PM - 550km
11.11.2013 - Arrival to Genova at cca 4:00PM
- participation in the Tunisia Event 2013
- organization of the event, setting all the routes
- thorough information about every stage
- official event numbers and team identification
- SPOT (a GPS tracker)
- stage itinerary (paper form or as Garmin Mapsource file (.gdb))
- free accommodation (Ferry, Hotels and Camps)
- free food (breakfast and dinner daily)
- free transport of the extra equipment for Moto category (2x 80L box, 2x wheels) all the way from Genova to Genova
- ferry ticket from Italy to Tunisia (for both people and vehicles)
- government approval documents
- organization of the documents to pass through checkpoint in Tunisia
- 24/7 medical&technical emergency, first aid
Technical assistance by the Organizing Team
In case of a major breakdown, when the crew cannot fix their own vehicle, and a help from the organizers is needed, the rescue party will be arranged by the organizing team, and the broken vehicle will be towed to the Tunis port.
Medical assistance 24/7 by the Organizing Team
The organizing team comprises medics as well as members who have been trained in providing medical assistance. They will be around all the time in case of any troubles. In case of a grave injury or health problems of our participants, the organizing team will arrange the accordant medical aid or a transfer to the nearest medical facility.
Contact us for more info.